W.: first question

Hello...

so, I'm new to this mailig list and the gcc, and I'm looking for the most actual gcc to use with the symbian toolchain for ARM-µCs (arm-epoc-*), preferable captable of EABI and preferrable (but not neccassary) as precombiled binaries; could anybody show me an adress or give me a release number to look out for?

On the other hand,  I'm using Win32 and Cygwin, so if anybody could tell me of looming problems or give some tips beforehand, I'ld be glad; ...and no, changing the OS ist not an option (8-), but another -ix-emulator may be.

(I can't belive, I'm the first one to do this, so there simply must be some experienced users out there, who've done this before.)

Any help would be appreciated,
                                                       Nal