External call in a into C converted program

Dear mrs., mr,\.,

I have my simula program translated into C using the CIM software. Normally I can call an Fortran routine from a C program by including in the C program: extern void routinename_(......) and to place a call to this routine at the place where I need it by: routinename(......).
However, my into C translated Simula program does not look like a normal C program and I wonder how to include in this C program the call to an external Fortran routine (do I need extern void routinename_(....) or something else and where to place this).
Can you help me any further?

Kind regards,

Dr. H. van Ooijen
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven