How do I find a GNU Developer with experiance of WEB libs

Please email me at: john@formcompelete.biz

We are looking for a developer to integrate the GNU web parser (from the GNU Web browser). I have written a library that downloads a web site to local files (although I suspect this library may not be needed).

I have tried to quickly summarise what we are looking for below, Ive typed
this up quickly so if this leaves any questions you need answering please
ask.

We are also looking for a fix price quote.

We are looking for a function webparse that you pass a website to and it
returns the fields relate to and the field name, type and contents (as well
has the form they relate to) in a linked list.

Webparse takes a localfile name (or if poss a URL) and extracts the
field_name, type and contents into the linked_list.

Websubmit takes a linked list and performs a submit of form.

struct linked_list { char *field_name; char field_type; char *field_contents; char *form; }

Webparse (URL or localfile,struct *link_list);

Websubmit (struct *link_list);