GNU C++

Hello,
My name is Caleb Statser and I have recently checked out the book "C++
For Dummies", fourth edition.  It is supposed to come with a CD that
contains all of the source code from the book along with a copy of
"GNU C++", but alas, the CD was no where to be found, at least not in
the book that I checked out.  I have attempted without succes to
download a copy of it off of the internet but I will openly admit,
even downloading it is too complex for me.  I am currently using a
program called "Quincy 2005" but no reference is made ot it in the
book and it appears ot be very different from GNU C++.  I am working
on a Microsoft opperating system.  I guess I am just getting bogged
down in all fo the Zip files and strange extensions.  I would greatly
appreciate it if you would send me a direct link to somewhere
where the program is availabe to a person who dosen't yet know what
they are doing.

                                                         Thank You,
                                                       Caleb Statser