Re: Code Bloat using GCC 3.2 on Linux

Hi,

I have used bzip2 for the Linux version and zip for the Windows
version, and *after* compression, the relative sizes are still almost
2::1.

I have already tried using compression methods, but I can't go for
anything than bzip2 at most, as it's freely available.  What I really
wanted to resolve was the core problem, which seems to be the larger
C++ binaries, rather than the compression method.

Thanks,
-Gaurav