From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas.Rogowski@t-online.de
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 1:49 PM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: access from a dynamic library to the main-program

Hello!
I have a c++ program and a library separated in an executable and in a
library file, the program loads the library dynamicaly and this library
must have a pointer to my program.
How can I link and compile my library and my program? I use linux.
I tried to link program with library and library with program but after
that I had two separated files and the library can't access to the
instance of my program.

Thank you in advance
Thomas