access from a dynamic library to the main-program

Hello!
I have a c++ program and a library separated in an executable and in a library file, the program loads the library dynamicaly and this library must have a pointer to my program.
How can I link and compile my library and my program? I use linux.
I tried to link program with library and library with program but after that I had two separated files and the library can't access to the instance of my program.

Thank you in advance
Thomas