m68k-wrs-vxworks Cross compiler no longer supported???

Hi

   I have successfully been using 2.95.3 configured as
--target=m68k-wrs-vxworks  as a cross compiler running on Linux.

   Fairly recently I came across some code that the gcc 2.95.3 compiler did
not handle correctly ( the object code failed to run correctly, it seemed to
optimise out some 'c' statements).

   I tried building the new 3.4.2 compiler.  However the build failed telling
me that  the target m68k-wrs-vxworks is no longer supported??

  I have successfully built the compiler with 3.3.5 with this target.
However if I find any similar problems with this version, will  I be in a
position to get any support/help?

  Is it the end of support for --target-wrs-vxworks???

  Possible alternatives???

  Any comments welcome.

  Thanks
     Phil