From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org]On
Behalf Of Virender Kashyap
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:09 AM
To: GCC HELP
Subject: gcc3.4.0 install problem

hi
   i am not able to install gcc3.4.0 on my comp.
i already have gcc3.3 installed on my comp

i do following :
mkdir objdir
cd objdir
../gcc-source/configure --enable-languages=c,c++

then i do
make bootstrap

but here i see the same things being repeated (some checking messages)and
displayed again and again. how many times doess checking happen ?

THanks and Regards.
Virender
Virender Kashyap