This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 2.96 in RH 7.3 unable to compile original kernel 22.214.171.124
- From: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: Sukalpa Chanda <sukalpa at hotmail dot com>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:47:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc 2.96 in RH 7.3 unable to compile original kernel 126.96.36.199
- References: <BAY17-F37mACX22zxHp000222f4@hotmail.com>
There may be some fellow Red Hat Linux enthusiasts in this forum that can
answer your question.
But your question is off-topic for this forum. The charter of this forum
is dealing with GCC itself. Not with compiling Linux kernels.
Isn't there a Red Hat Linux kernel forum that would have a concentration of
Red Hat Linux enthusiasts?