This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 2.96 in RH 7.3 unable to compile original kernel 18.104.22.168
- From: Claudio Bley <bley at CS dot uni-magdeburg dot de>
- To: Sukalpa Chanda <sukalpa at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:29:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc 2.96 in RH 7.3 unable to compile original kernel 22.214.171.124
- References: <BAY17-F37mACX22zxHp000222f4@hotmail.com>
On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 04:54:47PM +0530, Sukalpa Chanda wrote:
> I am a linux fanatic from india , I have got redhat linux
> 7.3(original not pc quest version) in my pc , but i want to add kernel
> 126.96.36.199( downloaded from www.kernel.org) to it , but the existing gcc
> (version 2.96) was unable to compile it,i tried with an rpm of gcc 2.95 ,
> it has failed also.
> can any body please help me regarding this .
> please answer me soon.
didn't you subscribe to the list (gcc-help)? You seem to have missed my reply.
You can read it here: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2004-06/msg00215.html