This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Variable Args in macros.
- From: Jeffrey Holle <jeff dot holle at verizon dot net>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:30:25 -0400
- Subject: Variable Args in macros.
- Reply-to: jeff dot holle at verizon dot net
I am using gcc v3.3.2 on a linux system.
I want to create a macro that captures the __FILE__ and __LINE__ macros
in the process of calling a function that uses variable args.
The synopsis of the function to be called function is currently:
void throwException(const char *msg1 ...);
I assume that one thing that this process is needed to change is to:
void throwException( const char *moduleName, int lineno ...)
Is it possible to create this macro? If so what would it look like?