Variable Args in macros.

I am using gcc v3.3.2 on a linux system.

I want to create a macro that captures the __FILE__ and __LINE__ macros in the process of calling a function that uses variable args.

The synopsis of the function to be called function is currently:
  void throwException(const char *msg1 ...);

I assume that one thing that this process is needed to change is to:
  void throwException( const char *moduleName, int lineno ...)

Is it possible to create this macro? If so what would it look like?