This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++: Mutex (solved)
- From: Vincent Torri <torri at math dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:40:10 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++: Mutex (solved)
> i have another problem with this line:
> Mutex first & = &other < this ? mutex_: other.mutex_;
> There's an error with g++ (and none with vc++) :
> error: syntax error before `;' token
I have solved this problem
there were missing parenthesis... :
Mutex first & = (&other) < this ? mutex_: other.mutex_;
I don't know if, that case, vc++ would have given the wrong result.