This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: oversensitive "use of cast expressions as lvalues is deprecated"
- From: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: Shaun Jackman <sjackman at telus dot net>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:09:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: oversensitive "use of cast expressions as lvalues is deprecated"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
An int is not a pointer.
...is causing you problems.
I recommend you don't do that.