This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc Compilers linux/arm
- From: EMPEROR <kalyan_ch at students dot iiit dot net>
- To: "Michael T. Cabrey" <michaelc at aptix dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help mailing list <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:33:00 +0530 (IST)
- Subject: RE: gcc Compilers linux/arm
try this site for installation of cross compiler for arm processor
It worked for me
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Michael T. Cabrey wrote:
> I am interested in a Linux compiler for ARM. I am new to this and was
> wondering if there is a compiler that I can download or buy (hopefully
> free). Is there any instructions on where is a good place to start? I
> have surf the web and could not find any (free) compilers out there.
> Michael T. Cabrey
Do u know that a simple "hello" can be a sweet one?
The word HELLO means:
H = How r u ?
E = Everythig all right ?
L = Like to hear from u
L = Love to see u
O = Obviously, I miss u
So HELLO :)