Re: need help for g77

MIKEC@WORLDLOGON.COM wrote:

Dear Sirs?
 I would like to know where I can get documentation or a list of the windows
API that you support with the G77 fortran compiler. Specifically I need to
utilize the mouse, graphics draw, and printer routines in fortran, to port a
large fortran program from DOS to Windows. I will pay a reasonable fee for
this information as I am getting desperate. Thank you, Michael Carpenter

The documentation that comes with g77 doesn't contain anything on this, because it is outside the realm of the compiler and run-time library proper.

However, that said, Windows API basically describes how to invoke Windows functionality from a C point of view, so you would be helped with the chapter in the g77 documentation on calling C function.

Unfortunately, I cannot promise that you can call each and every Windows routine that way, as not all functionality in C function calls is supported from g77 (or Fortran in general).

See: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.4.0/g77/Interoperating-with-C-and-C--.html#Interoperating%20with%20C%20and%20C++

A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/