This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: need help for g77
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: MIKEC at WORLDLOGON dot COM
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:36:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: need help for g77
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, NL
- References: <001f01c45686$36603e60$dfe635cf@mikecarp>
I would like to know where I can get documentation or a list of the windows
API that you support with the G77 fortran compiler. Specifically I need to
utilize the mouse, graphics draw, and printer routines in fortran, to port a
large fortran program from DOS to Windows. I will pay a reasonable fee for
this information as I am getting desperate. Thank you, Michael Carpenter
The documentation that comes with g77 doesn't contain anything on this,
because it is outside the realm of the compiler and run-time library proper.
However, that said, Windows API basically describes how to invoke
Windows functionality from a C point of view, so you would be helped
with the chapter in the g77 documentation on calling C function.
Unfortunately, I cannot promise that you can call each and every Windows
routine that way, as not all functionality in C function calls is
supported from g77 (or Fortran in general).
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/