Re: compiling g++ 3.2.3

>>>>> Tan-Long Phan writes:

Phan> This is the first time I'm porting my code from Linux to AIX, thankyou very
Phan> much for your greate support. I still have another problem porting my
Phan> software to AIX. On Linux, I use ioctl to get the hardware address  of my
Phan> network card : ioctl(mySocket, SIOCGIFHWADDR, (char *)wInfo); and the
Phan> hardware address is returned in wInfo->ifr_hwaddr.sa_data[0] (wInfo is a
Phan> pointer to ifreq structure). On AIX, ifr_hwaddr is not part of ifreq
Phan> anymore, is there another way to get the hardware address on AIX

	Sorry, but this mailinglist is for help with GCC on various
platforms, not general questions about porting to AIX.

David