This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regd GCC Compiler optimization flags
- From: Falk Hueffner <hueffner at informatik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: mily vishwa <milyvishwa at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:02:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Regd GCC Compiler optimization flags
- References: <email@example.com>
mily vishwa <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The Gcc Compiler online
> specifies that
> "Not all optimizations are controlled directly by a
> flag. Only optimizations that have a flag are listed.
> Does this mean that for O1/O2/O3/Os optimization levels, the
> compiler does some optimizations of which only some of them have
> flags listed ???