need help for g77

Dear Sirs?
 I would like to know where I can get documentation or a list of the windows
API that you support with the G77 fortran compiler. Specifically I need to
utilize the mouse, graphics draw, and printer routines in fortran, to port a
large fortran program from DOS to Windows. I will pay a reasonable fee for
this information as I am getting desperate. Thank you, Michael Carpenter