This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++: Mutex
- From: Vincent Torri <torri at math dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- To: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:23:40 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++: Mutex
first, i have forgotten to say that we use boost library for mutex. It
seems that g++ does not like the conditional expression that we used.
I have written a small program (with 3 var and the line of my previous
post), which does not reproduce the same error, but which does not compile
anyway. I will give it to the guy which is involved in the windows port,
in order to know if this small program compile or not with vc++ (with or
without the /Za flag).
Once i will have his answer, i'll respond here.
Thank you very much !
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Eljay Love-Jensen wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
> Could you provide a short, compilable example that reproduced the problem?
> (Compilable on VC++, but produces the error on GCC, of course.)
> Are you using the /Za switch on VC++? (To make VC++ more ANSI compliant.)