Anything like #pragma warn "my message" in GCC?

In some other compilers, I can output a message, warning,
or error from the preprocessor with one of the following
directives (which vary from one compiler to another):

#info "my message"
#warn "my message"
#error "my message"

or

#pragma info "my message"
#pragma warn "my message"
#pragma error "my message"

...or other similar syntax.

I tried various combinations of these, and I looked in the
online GNU manual under pragmas and preprocessor directives,
but I found nothing like these.

Is there a way to output messages, warnings, or force errors
and print associated messages, from the GCC preprocessor?

Thanks,
-Mark Minich
--
Mark.Minich@tellabs.com                      630-798-5455
Tellabs Operations, 1415 W Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563

and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs