This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: newbiew at gcc argument
- From: Marcelo Roitburd <marcelo at jct dot ac dot il>
- To: lrtaylor at micron dot com
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:01:27 +0300 (IDT)
- Subject: RE: newbiew at gcc argument
Thank you i found in your anwser before that i need to run the program
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 email@example.com wrote:
>Look at the -p and -pg arguments to gcc/g++. However, you'll also need
>to look at prof or gprof, because you'll need one of those programs to
>analyze the profiling data.
Minha vida foi uma sucessao de acasos felizes
criminalista e imortal Evandro Lins e Silva