From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Marcelo Roitburd
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 4:25 PM
To: gcc help
Subject: newbiew at gcc argument

Hi All!

I'm a newbiew , i try to make a search in internte and don't found maybe
can't make a good serach.my question is how in g++ or gcc i can make a
profile of each funtion used in the code, this mean is how much time i
spend in each function.

I know that i can do by argument, i don't want to write every entrey
funtion time and every out funtion time..

anyone have some ideia?

thank you

marcelo