This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++
- From: Vincent Torri <torri at math dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- To: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:13:28 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Eljay Love-Jensen wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
> I believe that MSVC++ is not compliant to ISO 14882 in this case.
> Try this instead:
> template <class Clock>
> Clock const timer<Clock>::clock_ = Clock();
> (Hmmm, shouldn't that be a "static Clock const volatile clock_;", since you
> don't want it cached-optimized?)
Thank you very much, it works that way !