Re: Re: isalnum not declared

Hi Ken,

gcc in my installation does not see iostream.h and other files.  But when
this project was compiled three years ago, g++ was used.  Extern C {} might
solve the problem, but the project was compiled in 2000 (I have the
executable file), thus I would really prefer to avoid code modifications (I
am a physicist, not a programmer).

cctype is supposed to see what it is using, isn't it?  Could the paths be
set incorrectly in my installation, based on this discussion?

http://os2ports.com/pipermail/ux2bs/Week-of-Mon-20030825/001097.html

http://os2ports.com/pipermail/ux2bs/Week-of-Mon-20030825/thread.html#1096

Thank you,

Nikolai