Re: patch question

Hi Bill,

>Is there a way to compile the linux-2.6.6 kernel with gcc-3.4.0 ?

This question is off-topic for this list. It may be better to address it on a Linux kernel forum.

(This list is a user-forum of GCC enthusiasts helping other GCC enthusiasts.)

That said, there's probably at least one GCC enthusiast who is also a Linux kernel enthusiast.

I just use whatever Terra Soft Solutions produces for their Yellow Dog Linux distributions. (I have a dual G4/1.0 GHz -- which is NOT dual boot -- running YDL.) So I'm blissfully ignorant of Linux kernel issues.

Sincerely,
--Eljay