This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch question
- From: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: Bill Cunningham <billc27 at charter dot net>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:26:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: patch question
- References: <000901c451dc$55472f40$29909718@a>
>Is there a way to compile the linux-2.6.6 kernel with gcc-3.4.0 ?
This question is off-topic for this list. It may be better to address it
on a Linux kernel forum.
(This list is a user-forum of GCC enthusiasts helping other GCC enthusiasts.)
That said, there's probably at least one GCC enthusiast who is also a Linux
I just use whatever Terra Soft Solutions produces for their Yellow Dog
Linux distributions. (I have a dual G4/1.0 GHz -- which is NOT dual boot
-- running YDL.) So I'm blissfully ignorant of Linux kernel issues.