This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FrontEnd example
- From: llewelly at xmission dot com
- To: bertold at hotpop dot com
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 Jun 2004 08:00:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: FrontEnd example
- References: <40CC2636.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bertold <email@example.com> writes:
> where i can find FrontEnd example?
> even a small one.
> The Demo from FrontEndHowto can't be downloaded.
Unfortunately, the only up-to-date front ends I know of are the
C, C++, Java, fortran95, and Objective-C front-ends that are
availible in CVS gcc. None of these is small.
The gcc 3.4 sources have an Ada front-end which is nearly up-to-date.
There are links to some other front-ends at:
http://gcc.gnu.org/frontends.html and some related readings at: