This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: executable help
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Zach Lawryk <Zach at sieglers dot com>
- Cc: "'gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'zach at mabventures dot com'" <zach at mabventures dot com>
- Date: 09 Jun 2004 16:17:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: executable help
- References: <F1F61E5AEC92D311885900508B55CF1E03B5D4A7@SERVER1>
Zach Lawryk <Zach@sieglers.com> writes:
> I am having problems running the executable created after compiling a simple
> c program. The code compiles no problem, but when I type "a.out" which is
> the output file resulting from my program compilation, the prompt says,
> "command not found". This seems to work on my normal solaris account.
Does ./a.out work?