Re: Inherite from template witth gcc 3.4

* Laurent Marzullo:

> I should specify, explicitly, MyClass<_type>::m_value for the program
> to compile. Why should I specify the base class for accessing this
> member ?

You don't have to specify the base class, using "this->" is quite
enough.  GCC 3.4 requires C++ programs to conform more closely to the
standard, and the issue you spotted is a consequence.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, di-ve.com, fuorissimo.com, hotmail.com,