This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++
- From: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: Vincent Torri <torri at math dot u-strasbg dot fr>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 06:45:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: incompatibility between g++ and vc++
- References: <Pine.SOL.4.21.0406091057300.23603-100000@irmasrv2>
I believe that MSVC++ is not compliant to ISO 14882 in this case.
Try this instead:
template <class Clock>
Clock const timer<Clock>::clock_ = Clock();
(Hmmm, shouldn't that be a "static Clock const volatile clock_;", since you
don't want it cached-optimized?)