This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc34 and older libraries
- From: Claudio Bley <bley at CS dot uni-magdeburg dot de>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:30:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc34 and older libraries
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Yevgeni (or is it Shebeko?).
On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 09:46:21AM +0300, ?????? ??????? wrote:
> Hi, i compile my program using gcc34.
> But I need to use libraries compiled using gcc-2.95
> Is it possible?
Nope, it isn't possible (regarding C++; C libraries should
> I need use libraries compiled on older compiler, because
> on FreeBSD gcc34 installed around of native compiler.(gcc-2.95)
You'd need to recompile all the C++ libraries with the new compiler
in order to use them with your g++ 3.4 compiled programs.