Re: Weird optimization bug...?

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear.  I was just referring to why I didn't
think it was a buffer overrun.  It makes perfect sense why it would
change things with the optimizer involved :) (thought perhaps I am
missing something wrt the buffer overrun...).

Thanks for the pointers on the assembly generation.  I'm having some
trouble building with those options, so I'll get back to you when I've
figured it out (or hit a brick wall :P).

Thanks again,
Adruab > Adrian Bentley