This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Weird optimization bug...?
- From: Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: Adrian Bentley <adruab at voria dot com>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 06:26:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Weird optimization bug...?
- References: <1086207843.11377.10.camel@localhost>
A bug like that is usually indicative of a buffer overrun.
rgb = 7;
Or of cavalier casting.
int* p = (int*)&hue;
*p = 0;
Without seeing the code (or some sample code that replicates the bug), it
would be difficult to guess less likely scenarios.