gcc moved from from the path where it was installed

Hi all,

I'm facing a strange problem. I compiled and installed gcc v2.95.3 , v3.3.2 and v3.3.3. I copied then the gcc versions and shiped them within a GUI we're developing. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes we get errors telling that some files are missing like c++filt

Does someone copied the installed path and faced such problems? Maybe I have done something wrong or it could be that there is a specific way to configure if we want to copy the installed path.

can you please help me?

Thanks

Nizar ROMDHANE
System Level Design Engineer
SLD Team Leader - OCCS - CMG Design - CMG
STMicroelectronics Tunis
Cite Technologique des communications -
Elghazala - 2088 - Ariana - TUNISIA
phone:	+216 71 857 750 (office 131)