AST Problem

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Sean Hsiao, a master student of Computer Science of Oklahoma
State University. My adviser, Dr. Istvan Jonyer, and I are doing a project.
We need to know some information about Abstract Syntax Tree. So, I need to
modify the original code of GCC to obtain the AST. However, there are too
many files, would you please tell me which file of GCC generates AST? Thank
you very much!!

Sincerely,

Sean Hsiao