Fortran Compiler

I am looking for a FORTRAN compiler to run on a MAC  OS 10.3.  I have not
used GNU software, but have user f77 on a unix system.  I am not sure how
the GNU software and the MAC platforms relate to each other.  I think I
could make the software work with a few tips on getting started if MAC and
GNU are compatible.

Can this work, or should I be looking elsewhere?

Bill Cleveland

William P. Cleveland
Industrial Output Section
Mail Stop 82