Re: Too many arguments on intrinsic call

g77 supports only one unit number in a call to flush.

just a guess, but looking at the variable names, ierr
may be a status variable instead of a second unit.

some other dialects of f77 have a "call flush" with two
arguments, first being a unit number and the second being
a status variable.

if this is the case, then taking:

         call flush( nou, ierr)

and turning it into:

         call flush( nou)
         call flush( ierr)

will error because ierr is probably not equal to a valid
unit number.

give this a try:

         call flush (nou)
         ierr = 0    !  assume status is good from flush

regards,
bud davis