Re: Porting from Solaris to Linux RH 7.3

Hi Iavor,

It appears that HCSmain.cc does not contain a main() routine.

Also, I presume that Solaris Workshop C++ generated object files are NOT compatible with GCC's C++ object files.  (I expect that their ABI's are different.)  That may be an issue if you are trying to mix-n-match.

Plus, I would not expect Solaris generated object files to work with Linux.  Even if it is Solaris for Intel and Linux for Intel.

HTH,
--Eljay