Help compiling cpp program with templates

  I tried to use a simple template in a class, and it
worked when all the definition where in the same file.
But when I separated the code in two cpp files, I get
a linker error, and I couldn't firgure out how to
compile it.
 I tried the following commands:
  g++ -c test.cpp
  g++ -c test1.cpp
  g++ -o test test.o test1.o

The first two worked, but i got the linker error at
the last one.
I attached the files to these mail.
Thank you.

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de