-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Tom marin

I am including iostream.h into many of my  C++ modules.  Apparently the
object files generated are quite large because of the Templates in
iosteam.h.  I am using the C++ compiler g++ version 3.3.
Is there anyway around this problem of code bloat when using existing
Templates provided with the compiler.

Thanks in advance.

- Tom