RE: make and addprefix

Not the lest of a stupid question.  Thanks for the question as a matter of fact :)

I had gotten so used to this GCC environment, I forget I was not using GCC make.
 It's actually Clear Case make (ccmake, and omake)...whose makefiles look very
similar to GCC make.

Sorry to bother you guys with that.  Nonetheless, it all worked out with the
foreach construct.

Yamin

Quoting lrtaylor@micron.com:

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca