RE: Function definition Error

Eljay,

I looked it up a bit, and it appears the code is old and is used to be both
K&R and ANSI compatible.  I'm pretty sure I coped it right, but maybe I
didn't.

there is macro: __(x) defined which basically does this

#ifdef __STDC__
# define __(x) x
#else
#define __(x)

All the defs, except for the ASY TEST one (which is the first one) appear to
be macroed properly.
the ASY_TEST one should become:
typedef void ASY_TESTPROC_T (OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl,
...);

could the "..." be posing a problem in the exapansion of the macro?

Yamin