From: lrtaylor@micron.com [mailto:lrtaylor@micron.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 1:34 PM
To: aaron.case@dynazign.com; gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: RE: ltoa, itoa, ultoa in gcc

This isn't necessarily going to answer your question, but whether or not
they are supported has nothing to do with GCC.  These are functions that
would be in the C library, which is a system library rather than a compiler
library.  So, whether or not they are supported will depend on whether or
not your C library supports them.  And whether or not there are good
alternatives will also depend on your C library.  What platform are you
trying to build on?

Thanks,
Lyle Taylor