some GCC questions

1.does GCC supprt Structured Exception Handling in any way?
2.does GCC supprt Thread Local Storage in any way?
and 3.how does GCC handle constructors/destructors? I know its got something to do with the .ctors segment (for constructors) but how does the linker match the segments up so that all the constructors get called?

I am interested in adding support to the windows version of GCC for these things (i.e. SEH and TLS) but would need to make sure that the hooks in GCC are there.