Re: U77

Jeremy Hales wrote:

I'm attempting to apply some code that I've previously had running on a Sun work station, which uses U77 library routines. With the Sun I can get the code to link to this library by simply putting a +U77 in my compiler and linker option lists.

You'll have to be more explicit - show us some code that doesn't link.

There is an independently developed implementation of most of what's in Sun's U77 library included in the run-time library of g77.

Show us the error message, too.

Thanks,

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)