This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Jeremy Hales <jake at cgenv dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:29:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: U77
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <33F23422-D70B-11D7-8A94-0003938C3562@cgenv.com>
Jeremy Hales wrote:
I'm attempting to apply some code that I've previously had running on a
Sun work station, which uses U77 library routines. With the Sun I can
get the code to link to this library by simply putting a +U77 in my
compiler and linker option lists.
You'll have to be more explicit - show us some code that doesn't link.
There is an independently developed implementation of most of what's in
Sun's U77 library included in the run-time library of g77.
Show us the error message, too.
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)