Re: how to initiate whether gcc is installed and can put into use???

Hi Annie,

# whether it's realli exist on my mandrake??

It appears so.

# whether it is on the right directory?? if not where & how i'm going to change the path?

It should be in the right directory, so there should not be any need to change the path.

# does gcc available on my mandrake installation cd? if not where can i download it?

I would expect it to be (since it appears to have been properly installed, and I presume it was installed from CD); but if you want to download it anyway you can do so by following the links from http://gcc.gnu.org/ location.

HTH,
--Eljay