Re: gcc 3.3 and ld ERROR _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow@GCC_3.3 problem

To everyone who have been so nice to answer.
My apolodgies for the delay in my answer.
I`ve got my compiler fixed.
Yes, I do have several versions of gcc installed, and yes all of
them have been installed from binaries.But this was not the
problem (the debian packagers are doing a good job here).
The problem was with libstdc++ itself.
Upgrading it,the packager didn`t overwrite the symbolic link to a previous
version of libstdc++5.so.That`s all.I`ll write to the
package maintainer at dabian.
Thanks for all the support you`ve shown!

--
Lucian