/tmp filling up when running gcc regression tests

On an embedded system with only 32 MB of RAM and no disk,
I can't run the gcc regression test suites easily because /tmp fills up.
Anyone know how to get gcc to not keep the old test binaries around?
Each test takes up about 48KB, and that adds up.

Here's what things look like after this happens:

# ls /tmp/g++* | wc
    321     321   11221
# df /tmp
/tmpfs                   19456     19456         0 100% /

Suggestions welcome... maybe I should just run a shell script that once a minute deletes all but the 50 most recent files in /tmp? Or is there a more elegant solution?

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Kegel