De : Luca.Illengo@marconiselenia.com
[mailto:Luca.Illengo@marconiselenia.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 6 juin 2003 15:25
À : khamed@progese.com
Objet : RE: Issues with using g++ and dynamic libraries

Hello Karim,

I have tried all you said, but there was no way to make it work !!

Thank you anyway,

      Luca

"karim Hamed-Abdelouahab" <khamed@progese.com>@gcc.gnu.org on 06-06-2003
01:45:19 PM

Please respond to <khamed@progese.com>

Sent by:    gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org

To:    <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
cc:

Subject:    RE: Issues with using g++ and dynamic libraries

Hi Luca,

I'll suggest to change the name main.c to main.cc (same with CC.c).

Note: The attached Makefile the name of the compiler is still gcc ;-).
Change it to g++.

regards.
Karim