From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Oliver Kellogg
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 9:52 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: G++ 3.3 and ld Error

Hi Dara,

The libstdc++.so has an unresolved reference to

  _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow@GCC_3.3

whereas the library libgcc_s.so defines the symbol

  _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow

i.e. without the versioning extension.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

-- oliver dot kellogg at sysde dot eads dot net

On Sat, 17 May 2003 12:30:36 -0700, Dara Hazeghi wrote:

> it looks like some part of the unwind library is not being found in the
linking process. Can you add
> the "-v" option, rerun the command and post the output? Note that
somewhere, you need to be linking